148.514 General licensure requirements; procedures and qualifications.
Subdivision 1. General licensure procedures. An applicant for licensure must:
(1) submit an application as required under section 148.519, subdivision 1; and
(2) submit all fees required under section 148.5194.
Subd. 2. General licensure qualifications. An applicant for licensure must possess the qualifications required in one of the following clauses:
(1) a person who applies for licensure and does not meet the requirements in clause (2) or (3), must meet the requirements in section 148.515;
(2) a person who applies for licensure and who has a current certificate of clinical competence issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or board certification by the American Board of Audiology, must meet the requirements of section 148.516; or
(3) a person who applies for licensure by reciprocity must meet the requirements under section 148.517.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes