Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes

168D.12 Motor carrier temporary fuel permit.

A motor carrier may obtain a trip permit that authorizes an unlicensed motor carrier to operate a qualified motor vehicle in Minnesota for five consecutive days beginning and ending on the dates specified on the face of the permit. The fee for the permit is $25. The permit must be issued in lieu of a license if in the course of operations a motor carrier operates on Minnesota highways.

HIST: 2002 c 371 art 2 s 13

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes