14.366 Public rulemaking docket.
(a) Each agency shall maintain a current, public rulemaking docket.
(b) The rulemaking docket must contain a listing of the precise subject matter of each possible proposed rule currently under active consideration within the agency for proposal, the name and address of agency personnel with whom persons may communicate with respect to the matter, and an indication of its present status within the agency.
(c) The rulemaking docket must list each pending rulemaking proceeding. A rulemaking proceeding is pending from the time it is begun, by publication of the notice of solicitation, the notice of intent to adopt, or notice of hearing, to the time it is terminated, by publication of a notice of withdrawal or the rule becoming effective. For each rulemaking proceeding, the docket must indicate:
(1) the subject matter of the proposed rule;
(2) a citation to all published notices relating to the proceeding;
(3) where written comments on the proposed rule may be inspected;
(4) the time during which written comments may be made;
(5) the names of persons who have made written requests for a public hearing, where those requests may be inspected, and where and when the hearing will be held;
(6) the current status of the proposed rule and any agency determinations with respect to the rule;
(7) any known timetable for agency decisions or other action in the proceeding;
(8) the date of the rule's adoption;
(9) the date the rule was filed with the secretary of state; and
(10) when the rule will become effective.
HIST: 1995 c 233 art 2 s 26
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes