148.518 Registration following lapse of registered status.
Subdivision 1. Lapse of three years or less. For an applicant whose registered status has lapsed for three years or less, the applicant must:
(2) fulfill the requirements of section 148.517.
Subd. 2. Lapse of more than three years. For an applicant whose registered status has lapsed for more than three years, the applicant must:
(1) apply for registration renewal according to section 148.5191 and obtain a qualifying score on the examination described in section 148.515, subdivision 5, within one year of the application date for registration renewal;
(2) apply for renewal according to section 148.5191, provide evidence to the commissioner that the applicant holds a current and unrestricted credential for the practice of speech-language pathology from the Minnesota board of teaching or for the practice of speech-language pathology or audiology in another jurisdiction that has requirements equivalent to or higher than those in effect for Minnesota and provide evidence of compliance with Minnesota board of teaching or that jurisdiction's continuing education requirements;
(3) apply for renewal according to section 148.5191 and submit documentation of having completed a combination of speech-language pathology or audiology courses or a speech-language pathology or audiology refresher program that contains both a theoretical and clinical component preapproved or approved by the commissioner. Only courses completed within one year preceding the date of the application or one year after the date of the application will qualify for approval; or
(4) apply for renewal according to section 148.5191 and submit proof of successful completion and verified documentation of 160 hours of supervised practice approved by the commissioner. To participate in a supervised practice, the applicant shall first apply and obtain temporary registration according to section 148.5161.