148.514 General registration requirements; procedures and qualifications.
Subdivision 1. General registration procedures. An applicant for registration must:
(1) submit an application as required under section 148.519, subdivision 1; and
(2) submit all fees required under section 148.5194.
Subd. 2. General registration qualifications. An applicant for registration must possess the qualifications required in one of the following clauses:
(1) a person who applies for registration and does not meet the requirements in clause (2) or (3), must meet the requirements in section 148.515;
(2) a person who applies for registration and who has a current certificate of clinical competence issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association must meet the requirements of section 148.516; or
(3) a person who applies for registration by reciprocity must meet the requirements under section 148.517.
HIST: 1996 c 363 s 4
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes