469.207 Annual audit and report.
Subdivision 1. Repealed, 1999 c 99 s 24
Subd. 2. Annual report. A city that begins to implement a revitalization program in a calendar year must, by March 1 of the succeeding calendar year, provide a detailed report on the revitalization program or programs being implemented in the city. The report must describe the status of the program implementation and analyze whether the intended outcomes identified in section 469.203, subdivision 1, clause (4), are being achieved. The report must include at least the following:
(1) the number of housing units, including lost units, removed, created, lost, replaced, relocated, and assisted as a result of the program. The level of rent of the units and the income of the households affected must be included in the report;
(2) the number and type of commercial establishments removed, created, and assisted as a result of a revitalization program. The report must include information regarding the number of new jobs created by category, whether the jobs are full time or part time, and the salary or wage levels of both new and expanded jobs in the affected commercial establishments;
(3) a description of a statement of the cost of the public improvement projects that are part of the program and the number of jobs created for each $20,000 of money spent on commercial projects and applicable public improvement projects;
(4) the increase in the tax capacity for the city as a result of the assistance to commercial and housing assistance; and
(5) the amount of private investment that is a result of the use of public money in a targeted neighborhood.
The report must be submitted to the commissioner, the Minnesota housing finance agency, and the legislative audit commission, and must be available to the public.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes