128C.20 Commissioner review of league.
Subdivision 1. Annually. Each year the commissioner of children, families, and learning shall obtain and review the following information about the league:
(1) an accurate and concise summary of the annual financial and compliance audit prepared by the state auditor that includes information about the compensation of and the expenditures by the executive director of the league and league staff;
(2) a list of all complaints filed with the league and all lawsuits filed against the league and the disposition of those complaints and lawsuits;
(3) an explanation of the executive director's performance review;
(4) information about the extent to which the league has implemented its affirmative action policy, its comparable worth plan, and its sexual harassment and violence policy and rules; and
(5) an evaluation of any proposed changes in league policy.
The commissioner may examine any league activities or league-related issues when the commissioner believes this review is warranted.
Subd. 2. Recommend laws. The commissioner may recommend to the legislature whether any legislation is made necessary by league activities.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes