85.055 State park permit fees.
Subdivision 1. Fees. The fee for state park permits for:
(1) an annual use of state parks is $20;
(2) a second vehicle state park permit is $15;
(3) a state park permit valid up to two days is $4;
(4) a daily vehicle state park permit for groups is $2;
(5) an employee's state park permit is without charge; and
(6) a state park permit for handicapped persons under section 85.053, subdivision 7, clauses (1) and (2), is $12.
The fees specified in this subdivision include any sales tax required by state law.
Subd. 1a. Patron permit. The commissioner may develop a special patron permit requiring persons to pay an additional amount above the annual permit fee required in subdivision 1. The additional amount paid under this subdivision shall be deposited in the state treasury and credited to the working capital account under section 85.22, subdivision 1.
Subd. 2. Fee deposit and appropriation. The fees collected under this section shall be deposited in the state treasury and credited to the general fund.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes