206.80 Electronic voting systems.
An electronic voting system may not be employed unless it:
(1) permits every voter to vote in secret;
(2) permits every voter to vote for all candidates and questions for whom or upon which the voter is legally entitled to vote;
(3) provides for write-in voting when authorized;
(4) rejects by means of the automatic tabulating equipment, except as provided in section 206.84 with respect to write-in votes, all votes for an office or question when the number of votes cast on it exceeds the number which the voter is entitled to cast;
(5) permits a voter at a primary election to select secretly the party for which the voter wishes to vote; and
(6) rejects, by means of the automatic tabulating equipment, all votes cast in a primary election by a voter when the voter votes for candidates of more than one party.