(a) The board shall submit a report to the chairs of the senate Jobs, Energy and Community Development and the house of representatives Commerce, Jobs, and Economic Development Policy Committees of the legislature and the governor on the activities of the corporation and its contractors and lessees by February 1 of each year. The report must include at least the following:
(1) a description of each of the programs that the corporation has provided or undertaken at some time during the previous year;
(2) an identification of the sources of funding in the previous year for the corporation and its programs including federal, state and local government, foundations, gifts, donation, fees, and all other sources;
(3) a description of the administrative expenses of the corporation during the previous year;
(4) a listing of the assets and liabilities of the corporation at the end of the previous fiscal year;
(5) a description of any changes made to the operational plan during the previous year; and
(6) a description of any newly adopted or significant changes to bylaws, policies, rules, or programs created or administered by the corporation during the previous year.
(b) Reports must be made to the legislature as required by section 3.195.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes