The board shall make recommendations to the commissioner as the commissioner requests on:
(1) rules with respect to each category of licensed real estate appraiser, the type of educational experience, appraisal experience, and equivalent experience that will meet the requirements of this chapter;
(2) examination specifications for each category of licensed real estate appraiser, to assist in providing or obtaining appropriate examination questions and answers, and procedures for grading examinations;
(3) rules with respect to each category of licensed real estate appraiser, the continuing education requirements for the renewal of licensing that will meet the requirements provided in this chapter;
(4) periodic review of the standards for the development and communication of real estate appraisals provided in this chapter and rules explaining and interpreting the standards; and
(5) other matters necessary in carrying out the provisions of this chapter.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes