(1) preliminary and equitable or declaratory relief; and
(2) reasonable costs and attorney fees.
An action under this section must be commenced within two years after:
(1) the occurrence of the violation; or
(2) the date upon which the claimant first had a reasonable opportunity to discover the violation.
(1) A good faith reliance on a court warrant or order, a grand jury subpoena, or a statutory authorization; or
(2) a good faith reliance on a request of an investigative or law enforcement officer under United States Code, title 18, section 2518(7)
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes