The director shall not:
(1) conduct a lottery game or contest the winner or winners of which are determined by the result of a sporting event other than a horse race conducted under chapter 240;
(2) install or operate a lottery device operated by coin or currency which when operated determines the winner of a game;
(3) sell pull-tabs as defined under section 349.12, subdivision 32;
(4) offer the play of, on an electronic terminal, through a website, or by any other means or device, casino-style games, including but not limited to blackjack, craps, keno, dice games, roulette, or poker;
(5) sell lottery tickets through a self-service device that is part of, shares a display with, or is adjacent to a retail petroleum dispenser under section 239.751;
(6) sell lottery tickets through a self-service device that is part of, shares a display with, or is adjacent to an electronic financial terminal under section 47.61, subdivision 3; and
(7) sell instant win lottery tickets through a website. The restriction in this clause does not apply to the sale of tickets of a joint lottery within the meaning of section 349A.02, subdivision 3, or games that rely on a drawing to select a winner.