Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


No person may manufacture, mix, or compound any soft drinks or other nonalcoholic beverage, to be sold in bottles, barrels, kegs, jars, coolers, cans, glasses or tumblers, or other containers, without first having obtained a license from the commissioner. License fees shall be established in accordance with section 28A.05, paragraph (c). Sections 34.02 to 34.11 do not apply to beverages manufactured, mixed, or compounded in quantities of one quart or less at one time.

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes