(a) Persons that may redeem. A debtor, any secondary obligor, or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(b) Requirements for redemption. To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) the reasonable expenses and attorneys fees described in section 336.9-615(a)(1).
(c) When redemption may occur. A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) has collected collateral under section 336.9-607;
(2) has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 336.9-610; or
(3) has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 336.9-622.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes