Written notice shall be given to the commissioner of an asbestos-related work project by the person holding the license issued under section 326.72, subdivision 1. Unless the project is an emergency project, the notice shall be given to the commissioner at least five calendar days before the project begins. The notice shall contain the following information:
(1) a brief description of the work to be performed;
(2) the name of the contracting entity;
(3) the location and address of the project work site;
(4) the approximate duration of the project;
(5) the approximate amount of the asbestos involved in the project;
(6) the name of any project manager; and
(7) other information required by the commissioner.