The board may revoke or suspend or refuse to issue or reissue a private detective or protective agent license if:
(2) the license holder has engaged in fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation while in the business of private detective or protective agent;
(3) the license holder has made a false statement in an application submitted to the board or in a document required to be submitted to the board; or
(4) the license holder violates an order of the board.
The board may impose the following penalties only after a contested case hearing under chapter 14:
(1) revoke or suspend a private detective or protective agent license; or
(2) impose an administrative penalty in excess of $500.