The following informational detail is required under section 324.08:
(1) the name of the artist and the year when the fine print was printed;
(2) the authorized maximum number of artist's, publisher's, printer's, or other proofs, if any, outside of the regular edition and the total size of the edition;
(3) whether the plate or negative has been destroyed, altered, or defaced, after the latest edition;
(4) if there were any prior fine prints of the same impression, utilizing a different process, paper, media, or color, the total number of the fine prints and designation of the fine prints;
(5) if there were any prior or later editions from the same plate or negative.