Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes

322B.905 NAME.

A foreign limited liability company may apply for a certificate of authority under any name that would be available to a domestic limited liability company, whether or not the name is the name under which it is authorized in its jurisdiction of organization.