Pursuant to this section, sections 321.1103 to 321.1105, and a plan of conversion, an organization other than a limited partnership, a foreign limited partnership, a nonprofit corporation, or an organization owning assets irrevocably dedicated to a charitable purpose may convert to a limited partnership, and a limited partnership may convert to an organization other than a foreign limited partnership, or a corporation governed by chapter 304A, if:
(1) the other organization's governing statute authorizes the conversion;
(2) the conversion is not prohibited by other law of this state or the law of the jurisdiction that enacted the other organization's governing statute; and
(3) the other organization complies with its governing statute in effecting the conversion.
A plan of conversion must be in a record and must include:
(1) the name and form of the organization and the jurisdiction of the organization's governing statute before conversion;
(2) the name and form of the organization and the jurisdiction of the organization's governing statute after conversion;
(3) the terms and conditions of the conversion, including the manner and basis for converting interests in the converting organization into any combination of money, interests in the converted organization, and other consideration; and
(4) the organizational documents of the converted organization that are, or are proposed to be, in a record.