Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


After the notice of intent to dissolve has been filed with the secretary of state and before a certificate of dissolution has been issued, the corporation or, for good cause shown, a shareholder or creditor may apply to a court within the county in which the registered office of the corporation is situated to have the dissolution conducted or continued under the supervision of the court as provided in sections 302A.751 to 302A.781.

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes