Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


When a parent contacts a licensed child-placing agency and requests out-of-home placement for a child, the agency shall refer the parent to the local welfare agency if the child-placing agency is not able to arrange a shelter or foster placement for the child as requested by the parent.

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes