In a child custody proceeding under this chapter, the court must make any additional order it considers just and proper concerning:
(1) the legal custody of a minor child, whether sole or joint;
(2) the child's physical custody and residence;
(3) the quality and duration of parenting time and whether it is supervised or unsupervised;
(4) child support as determined under chapter 518A; and
(5) other matters reasonably affecting the best interests of the child.
All de facto and interested third-party custody orders must include Form 3: Appendix A under the Appendix of Forms in the Family Court Procedure in General Rules of Practice. The court may also notify the parties of the availability and uses of mediation.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes