Unless otherwise provided by law, a vendor of medical care, as defined in section 256B.02, subdivision 7, must use this procedure to request a contested case, as defined in section 14.02, subdivision 3. A request for a contested case must be filed with the commissioner in writing within 60 days after the date the notification of an action or determination was mailed. The appeal request must specify:
(1) each disputed action or item;
(2) the reason for the dispute;
(3) an estimate of the dollar amount involved, if any, for each disputed item;
(4) the computation or other disposition that the appealing party believes is correct;
(5) the authority in statute or rule upon which the appealing party relies for each disputed item;
(6) the name and address of the person or firm with whom contacts may be made regarding the appeal; and
(7) other information required by the commissioner. Nothing in this section shall be construed to create a right to an administrative appeal or contested case proceeding.