Note: see session law sections for effective dates.
A license holder must develop a written policies and procedures manual, indexed according to section 245A.04, subdivision 14, paragraph (c), that provides staff members immediate access to all policies and procedures and provides a client and other authorized parties access to all policies and procedures. The manual must contain the following materials:
(1) assessment and treatment planning policies, including screening for mental health concerns and treatment objectives related to the client's identified mental health concerns in the client's treatment plan;
(2) policies and procedures regarding HIV according to section 245A.19;
(3) the license holder's methods and resources to provide information on tuberculosis and tuberculosis screening to each client and to report a known tuberculosis infection according to section 144.4804;
(4) personnel policies according to section 245G.13;
(5) policies and procedures that protect a client's rights according to section 245G.15;
(6) a medical services plan according to section 245G.08;
(7) emergency procedures according to section 245G.16;
(8) policies and procedures for maintaining client records according to section 245G.09;
(10) a description of treatment services that: (i) includes the amount and type of services provided; (ii) identifies which services meet the definition of group counseling under section 245G.01, subdivision 13a; and (iii) defines the program's treatment week;
(11) the methods used to achieve desired client outcomes;
(12) the hours of operation; and
(13) the target population served.