A license holder must maintain a separate personnel file for each staff member. At a minimum, the file must contain:
(1) a completed application for employment signed by the staff member that contains the staff member's qualifications for employment and documentation related to the applicant's background study data, as defined in chapter 245C;
(2) documentation of the staff member's current professional license or registration, if relevant;
(3) documentation of orientation and subsequent training;
(4) documentation of a statement of freedom from substance use problems; and
(5) an annual job performance evaluation.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes