It is unlawful for any person to feed or to sell, offer for sale, or expose for sale, or transport, to the consumer, for feeding purposes, any weed-seed infested agricultural seeds and grains, or screenings, if:
(1) restricted noxious weed seeds are present singly or collectively in excess of the rate of 90 per pound;
(2) prohibited noxious weed seeds are present; or
(3) they contain more than ten percent total weed seeds by weight.
It is unlawful for any person:
(1) to disseminate any false or misleading advertisement concerning weed-seed infested agricultural seeds and grains, or screenings, in any manner or by any means;
(3) to fail to comply with a stop-sale order.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes