"Advanced corridor plan" means a commuter rail plan that:
(1) contains a physical design component that identifies the physical design of facilities, including:
(i) location, length, and termini of routes;
(ii) maintenance facility locations;
(iii) safety improvements;
(iv) station locations and design; and
(v) related park-and-ride, parking, and other transportation facilities;
(2) specifies track and signal improvements;
(3) addresses disability access;
(4) specifies intermodal coordination and connections with bus and light rail transit operation and routes;
(5) projects ridership, capital costs, operating costs, and revenues;
(6) identifies sources of funds for operating subsidies and funding for final design, construction, and operation;
(7) describes an implementation method;
(8) describes a plan for public involvement and public information;
(9) defines anticipated agreements with the railroads; and
(10) addresses land use impacts.
The preliminary design plan may include the draft environmental impact statement for the proposed commuter rail facilities.
"Preliminary engineering plan" means a commuter rail plan that includes those items in the advanced corridor plan that relate to facilities proposed for construction, but with additional detail and specificity in satisfaction of applicable environmental requirements.
"Final design plan" means a commuter rail plan that includes the items in the advanced corridor plan and the preliminary engineering plan, but with additional detail and specificity as needed for construction and operation.