The following entities are authorized to enter into cooperative purchasing agreements with the commissioner in accordance with section 16C.03, subdivision 10:
(1) one or more other states or governmental units, as described in section 471.59, subdivision 1;
(2) entities defined in section 16B.2975, subdivision 1;
(3) a registered combined charitable organization and its affiliated agencies as defined by section 43A.50;
(4) a charitable organization defined in section 309.50, subdivision 4, that is also a recipient of a state grant or contract;
(5) a nonprofit community health clinic defined in section 145.9268; and
(6) health care facilities that are required to provide indigent care, or any entity recognized by another state's statutes as authorized to use that state's commodity or service contracts.