The application fee is $295.
The license renewal fee is $295. If the board establishes a renewal schedule, and the scheduled renewal date is less than two years, the fee may be prorated.
Temporary permit fees are as follows:
(1) initial application fee is $100; and
(2) annual renewal fee is $150. If the initial term is less or more than one year, the fee may be prorated.
The inactive license renewal fee is $150.
Late fees are as follows:
(1) biennial renewal late fee is $74;
(2) inactive license renewal late fee is $37; and
(3) annual temporary permit late fee is $37.
The fee for renewal of a license that has been expired for less than two years is the total of the biennial renewal fee in effect at the time of late renewal and the late fee.
The fee for license verification is $25.
Notwithstanding section 16A.1285, subdivision 2, a surcharge of $99 shall be paid at the time of initial application for or renewal of an alcohol and drug counselor license until June 30, 2013.
The fee for a sponsor application for approval of a continuing education course is $60.
The fee for a copy of a board order or stipulation is $10.
The fee for a duplicate certificate is $25.
The fee for licensure supervisor application processing is $30.
All fees in this section are nonrefundable.