(a) Fees are as follows:
(1) license application fee, $200;
(2) initial licensure and annual renewal, $150;
(3) late fee, $75;
(4) genetic counselor certification fee, $25;
(5) temporary license fee, $60;
(6) duplicate license fee, $20;
(7) certification letter fee, $25;
(8) education or training program approval fee, $100; and
(9) report creation and generation fee, $60 per hour billed in quarter-hour increments with a quarter-hour minimum.
(b) The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.
The board may prorate the initial license fee. All licensees are required to pay the full fee upon license renewal.
An application for registration renewal submitted after the deadline must be accompanied by a late fee in addition to the required fees.
All fees are nonrefundable.
Fees collected by the board under this section shall be deposited in the state government special revenue fund.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes