Before an individual may work as a guest artist, the commissioner shall issue a temporary license to the guest artist. The guest artist shall submit an application to the commissioner on a form provided by the commissioner. The form must include:
(1) the name, home address, and date of birth of the guest artist;
(2) the name of the licensed technician sponsoring the guest artist;
(3) proof of having satisfactorily completed coursework within the year preceding application and approved by the commissioner on bloodborne pathogens, the prevention of disease transmission, infection control, and aseptic technique;
(4) the starting and anticipated completion dates the guest artist will be working; and
(5) a copy of any current body art credential or licensure issued by another local or state jurisdiction.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes