If a housing with services establishment has one or more arranged home care providers, the establishment shall arrange to have that arranged home care provider deliver the following information in writing to a prospective resident, prior to the date on which the prospective resident executes a contract with the establishment or the prospective resident's move-in date, whichever is earlier:
(1) the name, mailing address, and telephone number of the arranged home care provider;
(2) the name and mailing address of at least one natural person who is authorized to accept service of process on behalf of the entity described in clause (1);
(3) a description of the process through which a home care service agreement or service plan between a resident and the arranged home care provider, if any, may be modified, amended, or terminated;
(4) the arranged home care provider's billing and payment procedures and requirements; and
(5) any limits to the services available from the arranged provider.
NOTE: This section is repealed by Laws 2019, chapter 60, article 1, section 48, effective August 1, 2021. Laws 2019, chapter 60, article 1, section 48.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes