The petition must set forth the following:
(1) the grounds and underlying facts that demonstrate that the respondent is a health threat to others and, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182, has engaged in noncompliant behavior;
(2) the petitioner's efforts to alleviate the health threat to others prior to the issuance of a health directive, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182;
(3) the petitioner's efforts to issue the health directive to the respondent in person, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182;
(4) the type of relief sought; and
(5) a request for a court hearing on the allegations contained in the petition.
The notice must contain the following information:
(1) the time, date, and place of the hearing;
(2) respondent's right to appear at the hearing;
(3) respondent's right to present and cross-examine witnesses; and
(4) respondent's right to counsel, including the right, if indigent, to representation by counsel designated by the court or county of venue.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes