The commissioner may:
(2) accept private gifts for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of those sections;
(3) cooperate with agencies, whether city, state, federal, or private, which carry on work for maternal and infant hygiene;
(4) make investigations and recommendations for the purpose of improving maternity care;
(5) promote programs and services available in Minnesota for parents and families of victims of sudden infant death syndrome; and
(6) collect and report to the legislature the most current information regarding the frequency and causes of sudden infant death syndrome.
The commissioner shall include in the report to the legislature a statement of the operation of those sections.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes