The following data maintained by the Minnesota Zoological Garden, the University of Minnesota, the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, the Regional Parks Foundation of the Twin Cities, State Services for the Blind, the Destination Medical Center Corporation established pursuant to section 469.41, and any related entity subject to chapter 13 are classified as private or nonpublic:
(1) research information about prospects and donors gathered to aid in determining appropriateness of solicitation and level of gift request;
(2) specific data in prospect lists that would identify prospects to be solicited, dollar amounts to be requested, and name of solicitor;
(3) portions of solicitation letters and proposals that identify the prospect being solicited and the dollar amount being requested;
(4) letters, pledge cards, and other responses received from donors regarding prospective gifts in response to solicitations;
(5) portions of thank-you letters and other gift acknowledgment communications that would identify the name of the donor and the specific amount of the gift, pledge, or pledge payment;
(6) donor financial or estate planning information, or portions of memoranda, letters, or other documents commenting on any donor's financial circumstances; and
(7) data detailing dates of gifts, payment schedule of gifts, form of gifts, and specific gift amounts made by donors.
Names of donors and gift ranges are public data.
Copyright © 2018 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.