(a) Each consortium, as defined under section 124D.518, subdivision 1, must meet at least twice per year to develop and amend as necessary an annual consortium agreement signed by all members and filed with the Department of Education that at a minimum includes:
(1) a description of the members and fiscal agent of the consortium;
(2) a description of the contributions of each member of the consortium and the process for distributing state aid among the members; and
(3) the state adult basic education assurances from the annual adult basic education program application.
As a condition of membership in a consortium, each member must make a documented contribution toward the cost of adult basic education programming, either as a direct financial contribution, or an in-kind contribution.
(b) Each consortium's designated fiscal agent must:
(1) collect data from consortium members;
(2) submit required performance reports and fiscal reports to the state;
(3) receive state adult basic education aid under section 124D.531 for adult basic education programming delivered by the consortium; and
(4) distribute state adult basic education aid to members of the consortium according to the consortium agreement.