This is a historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.
The council has the powers with respect to:
(2) lands acquired from the United States provided in section 94.50;
(3) lands subject to delinquent drainage assessments provided in section 84A.20;
(4) transfer of lands between departments of state government provided in section 15.16;
(7) awarding leases to prospect for iron ore provided in section 93.17;
(8) approval of rules for issuance of leases to prospect for minerals under state lands provided in section 93.25; and
(9) construction of dams provided in section 103G.545.
Copyright © 2011 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.