This is a historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.
In addition to any other duties imposed by law, the director, with the approval of the commissioner of public safety, shall:
(1) supervise the administration of grant payments to designated shelter facilities;
(2) collect data on shelter facilities;
(3) conduct an annual evaluation of the grant program;
(4) report to the governor and the legislature on the need for emergency secure shelter;
(5) develop an application process for shelter facilities to follow in seeking reimbursement under the grant program; and
Copyright © 2011 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.