In addition to any other duties imposed by law, the director, with the approval of the commissioner of public safety, shall:
(1) supervise the administration of grant payments to designated shelter facilities;
(2) collect data on shelter facilities;
(3) conduct an annual evaluation of the grant program;
(4) report to the governor and the legislature on the need for emergency secure shelter;
(5) develop an application process for shelter facilities to follow in seeking reimbursement under the grant program; and
Copyright © 2017 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
700 State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155 ♦ Phone: (651) 296-2868 ♦ TTY: 1-800-627-3529 ♦ Fax: (651) 296-0569