(a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) an order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
(2) an order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
(3) an order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) an order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) an order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(b) An appeal under this section must be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.
Copyright © 2016 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
700 State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155 ♦ Phone: (651) 296-2868 ♦ TTY: 1-800-627-3529 ♦ Fax: (651) 296-0569