(1) chemicals in used children's products;
(2) priority chemicals used in the manufacturing process, but that are not present in the final product;
(3) priority chemicals used in agricultural production;
(4) motor vehicles as defined in chapter 168 or watercraft as defined in chapter 86B or their component parts, except that the use of priority chemicals in detachable car seats is not exempt;
(5) priority chemicals generated solely as combustion by-products or that are present in combustible fuels;
(7) pharmaceutical products or biologics;
(8) a medical device as defined in the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, United States Code, title 21, section 321(h);
(9) food and food or beverage packaging, except a container containing baby food or infant formula;
(10) consumer electronics products and electronic components, including but not limited to personal computers; audio and video equipment; calculators; digital displays; wireless phones; cameras; game consoles; printers; and handheld electronic and electrical devices used to access interactive software or their associated peripherals; or products that comply with the provisions of directive 2002/95/EC of the European Union, adopted by the European Parliament and Council of the European Union now or hereafter in effect; or
(11) outdoor sport equipment, including snowmobiles as defined in section 84.81, subdivision 3; all-terrain vehicles as defined in section 84.92, subdivision 8; personal watercraft as defined in section 86B.005, subdivision 14a; watercraft as defined in section 86B.005, subdivision 18; and off-highway motorcycles, as defined in section 84.787, subdivision 7, and all attachments and repair parts for all of this equipment.
Copyright © 2015 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.