(1) procedures to be followed by local units of government in applying for technical or financial assistance or both;
(2) conditions for the administration of assistance;
(3) requirements for a project;
(4) criteria for the evaluation and approval of a project;
(5) criteria for the ranking of projects in order of priority for assistance;
(6) criteria for defining and evaluating eligible costs and cost-sharing by local units of government applying for assistance;
(7) requirements for providing measurable outcomes; and
(8) other matters as the agency and the commissioner find necessary for the proper administration of sections 103F.701 to 103F.755, including any rules determined by the commissioner to be necessary for the implementation of federal programs to protect, enhance, or restore water quality.
(b) For financial assistance by loan under section 103F.725, subdivision 1a, criteria established by rule shall guide requirements and administrative procedures for the clean water partnership loan program.
Copyright © 2015 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.