[Repealed, 2011 c 107 s 108]
(a) Local units of government are eligible to apply for assistance. An applicant for assistance shall submit:
(1) a project proposal form as prescribed by the agency; and
(2) evidence that the applicant has consulted with the involved local soil and water conservation districts and watershed districts, where they exist, in preparing the application.
(b) The proposed project must be identified in at least one of the following documents:
(1) the comprehensive water plan authorized under sections 103B.301 to 103B.355;
(2) a surface water management plan required under section 103B.231;
(3) an overall plan required under chapter 103D;
(4) any other local plan that provides an inventory of existing physical and hydrologic information on the area, a general identification of water quality problems and goals, and that demonstrates a local commitment to water quality protection, enhancement, or restoration;
(5) an approved total maximum daily load (TMDL) or a TMDL implementation plan; or
(6) a watershed protection and restoration strategy implementation plan.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes