In addition to other duties imposed by law, the commissioner shall:
(1) supervise the administration of Minnesota supplemental aid by county agencies as provided in sections 256D.33 to 256D.54;
(2) adopt permanent rules consistent with law for carrying out and enforcing the provisions of sections 256D.33 to 256D.54, so that Minnesota supplemental aid may be administered as uniformly as possible throughout the state;
(3) immediately upon adoption, give rules to all county agencies and other interested persons;
(4) establish necessary administrative and fiscal procedures; and
(5) allocate money appropriated for Minnesota supplemental aid to county agencies.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes