The board shall:
(1) adopt and enforce rules for marriage and family therapy licensing, which shall be designed to protect the public;
(4) establish and implement procedures designed to assure that licensed marriage and family therapists will comply with the board's rules;
(5) study and investigate the practice of marriage and family therapy within the state in order to improve the standards imposed for the licensing of marriage and family therapists and to improve the procedures and methods used for enforcement of the board's standards;
(6) formulate and implement a code of ethics for all licensed marriage and family therapists; and
(7) establish continuing education requirements for marriage and family therapists.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes