Note: see session law sections for effective dates.
All fees are nonrefundable.
(a) Fees may not exceed the following amounts but may be adjusted lower by board direction and are for the exclusive use of the board as required to sustain board operations. The maximum amounts of fees are:
(1) application for licensure, $200;
(2) for a prospective applicant for a review of education and experience advisory to the license application, $100, to be applied to the fee for application for licensure if the latter is submitted within one year of the request for review of education and experience;
(3) state examination, $125;
(4) initial license, $250 if issued between July 1 and December 31, $100 if issued between January 1 and June 30;
(5) acting administrator permit, $400;
(6) renewal license, $250;
(7) duplicate license, $50;
(8) reinstatement fee, $250;
(9) health services executive initial license, $200;
(10) health services executive renewal license, $200;
(11) reciprocity verification fee, $50;
(12) second shared administrator assignment, $250;
(13) continuing education fees:
(i) greater than six hours, $50; and
(ii) seven hours or more, $75;
(14) education review, $100;
(15) fee to a sponsor for review of individual continuing education seminars, institutes, workshops, or home study courses:
(i) for less than seven clock hours, $30; and
(ii) for seven or more clock hours, $50;
(16) fee to a licensee for review of continuing education seminars, institutes, workshops, or home study courses not previously approved for a sponsor and submitted with an application for license renewal:
(i) for less than seven clock hours total, $30; and
(ii) for seven or more clock hours total, $50;
(17) late renewal fee, $75;
(18) fee to a licensee for verification of licensure status and examination scores, $30;
(19) registration as a registered continuing education sponsor, $1,000; and
(20) mail labels, $75.
(b) The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes