(a) In the event of a resale of a unit by a unit owner other than a declarant, the unit owner shall furnish to a purchaser before execution of any purchase agreement for a unit, or otherwise before conveyance, a copy of the declaration, other than the condominium plat, the bylaws, the rules and regulations of the association, and any amendments thereto, and a certificate dated not more than 90 days prior to the date of the purchase agreement or otherwise before conveyance, containing:
(1) a statement disclosing any right of first refusal or other restraint on the free alienability of the unit contained in the declaration, bylaws, rules and regulations, or any amendment thereof;
(2) a statement setting forth the amount of periodic installments of common expense assessments and special assessments and any unpaid common expense or special assessment currently payable;
(3) a statement of any other fees payable by unit owners;
(4) a statement of any capital expenditures approved by the association for the current and next succeeding two fiscal years;
(5) a statement that a copy of the condominium plat and any amendments thereof are available in the office of the association for inspection;
(6) a statement of the amount of any reserves for capital expenditures and of any portions of those reserves designated by the association for any specified projects;
(7) the most recent regularly prepared balance sheet and income and expense statement, if any, of the association;
(8) the current budget of the association;
(9) a statement of any judgments against the association and the status of any pending suits to which the association is a party;
(10) a statement describing any insurance coverage provided for the benefit of unit owners.
(b) The association shall, within seven days after a request by a unit owner or the unit owner's authorized agent, furnish a certificate containing the information necessary to enable the unit owner to comply with this section. A unit owner without actual knowledge providing a certificate pursuant to subsection (a) shall have no liability to the purchaser for any erroneous information provided by the association and included in the certificate.
(c) A purchaser is not liable for any unpaid assessment or fee existing as of the date of the certificate greater than the amount set forth in the certificate prepared by the association. A unit owner is not responsible to a purchaser for the failure or delay of the association to provide the certificate in a timely manner.