A record filed with the secretary of state pursuant to this chapter must be signed as follows:
(1) Except as otherwise provided in clauses (2) through (5), a record signed on behalf of a limited liability company must be signed by a person authorized by the company.
(2) A limited liability company's initial articles of organization must be signed by at least one person acting as an organizer.
(3) A record filed on behalf of a dissolved limited liability company that has no members must be signed by the person winding up the company's activities under section 322C.0702, subdivision 3, or a person appointed under section 322C.0702, subdivision 4, to wind up those activities.
(4) A statement of denial by a person under section 322C.0303 must be signed by that person.
(5) Any other record must be signed by the person on whose behalf the record is filed with the secretary of state.