(a) A health carrier offering individual or small group health plans must submit the following information in a format determined by the commissioner of commerce:
(1) claims payment policies and practices;
(2) periodic financial disclosures;
(3) data on enrollment;
(4) data on disenrollment;
(5) data on the number of claims that are denied;
(6) data on rating practices;
(7) information on cost-sharing and payments with respect to out-of-network coverage; and
(8) other information required by the secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services under the Affordable Care Act.
(b) A health carrier offering an individual or small group health plan must comply with all information disclosure requirements of all applicable state and federal law, including the Affordable Care Act.
(c) Except for qualified health plans sold on MNsure, information reported under paragraph (a), clauses (3) and (4), is nonpublic data as defined under section 13.02, subdivision 9. Information reported under paragraph (a), clauses (1) through (8), must be reported by MNsure for qualified health plans sold through MNsure.
(d) The commissioner of commerce shall enforce this section.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes